Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive How much of it needs to be dark

How much of it needs to be dark

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-21-08, 09:05 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.25%
Default How much of it needs to be dark

Ok so I have been the opk queen the past 2 days.All however have been negative.One I took today looked promising,the very top portion of the test line looked to be as dark and the control line.So thinking progresstion I figured it would get darker.Well boy was I wrong at 2pm it was faint and now almost 6 there is not trace of a line.However this afternoon I had REALLY bad O' pains! Oh my did it hurt.I had lotion like cm today (before bd) I think it started last night while I was asleep.Though I was hurting I did bd

(got to those boys to work) but now no line what so ever.I usually get a steady positive for a good 36 hours.Last month cycle it was +evening one + day 2 and - evening three.Could I have ovulated that quick? Or was could it have been a "false" positive? Well I know we all love pictures so here is today's tests.Note they run top to bottom.Also all the test I took yesterday looked like the middle one.So what do you think? Am I crazy or just grasping straws?

I really don't know why I am obsessing over it so much,the doctor is going to do my progesterone next Thursday.
So ladies what do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-22-08, 08:27 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 32.5%

Are you on Clomid? With me the Clomid makes my positive look like you top test. I dont know why that is but my doctor confirmed it with me. GL

Old 08-22-08, 11:36 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 38.75%

Those are all negative IMO.
Keep testing!

Old 08-22-08, 11:36 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 38.75%

Mine usually looks that way the day before I get my positive.

Old 08-22-08, 03:31 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Well the one I took a little bit ago looks like the top one....so Iam just going to keep testing a bd.
Thanks

Latest Articles
What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

Is Stopping Your Depression Medication During Pregnancy A Good Idea?
According to one doctor, even though there are risks of taking depression medication during pregnancy, stopping the medication could be just as risky.

Throw The Perfect Toddler Halloween Party
Want to have fun this Halloween with your Toddler? Throw a party! Here are some tips for throwing the perfect toddler Halloween party.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools