Baby Corner

Old 10-14-08, 03:06 PM
is so extremely excited!
May your dream come true!

Thanked 133 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I do believe this is where I got my free trial download for the TCOYF chart.

I read on my insert from last month to not use FMU, but to try and test in the afternoon at the same time each day. I think it actually said 2.

I have the answer opk this time,

they were out of the others, and it says you can test anytime of the day but approximately the same time each day. Reduce your liquid intake for 2 hours before testing.

I got a faint test line today

Which I know is still a negative, but I was really hoping I wouldn't see any kind of line til Friday. Oh well.

Old 10-14-08, 06:02 PM
is In 2nd Trimester!
Community Member

Thanked 84 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepers

Test today!!! You shouldnt use FMU with O test anyways I try to use SMU but I am testing today for the first time I am CD11(I dont know why I am testing anyways, but it would be nice to actually O on my own this month) I am testing in just a few minutes. I know it will be negative but I have the test so why not use them? I usually O around CD15 or CD16 so we will see what the weekend brings!
Do you have a chart we can look at?

I tested last night before going to bed, I was trying to get myself in the mood to bd! LOL! Do you think it can be that different in just 24 hours? Should I test right now?????

Here is my chart:

Let me know....

Old 10-14-08, 06:06 PM
is In 2nd Trimester!
Community Member

Thanked 84 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffy

I do believe this is where I got my free trial download for the TCOYF chart.

I read on my insert from last month to not use FMU, but to try and test in the afternoon at the same time each day. I think it actually said 2.

I have the answer opk this time,

they were out of the others, and it says you can test anytime of the day but approximately the same time each day. Reduce your liquid intake for 2 hours before testing.

I got a faint test line today

Which I know is still a negative, but I was really hoping I wouldn't see any kind of line til Friday. Oh well.

What does your chart look like? Can we see?!!!
Don't worry about it just yet, look at me I have had 3 negatives in 4 days......it ain't over till it is over!

Old 10-14-08, 06:08 PM
is In 2nd Trimester!
Community Member

Thanked 84 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Another thing to consider, is that I usually have ovulated around CD#17, except for the past 3 months since the removal of my right ovary, it has been CD#14 or CD#15..... I could just be up to my old tricks....

Old 10-14-08, 06:19 PM
is so extremely excited!
May your dream come true!

Thanked 133 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I just lost my whole post

What's worse is I'm so tired I don't remember everything I posted.

I heard it can change quite quickly actually. Last month for some reason I couldn't test at 2ish that day so I had to test at 7am. I got my postive that morning. As for changing the window that much I don't know if it would make a difference if you were bd'ng every day.

You could always test right now instead of tonight and then from now on test at this same time.

I keep telling myself this cycle nothing will happen, but deep down I am still hoping. *A little too badly* I wish I could just relax about it and let it take it's course. I just feel so pressured because of our age.

I changed my cd1 according to the other post about spotting. So I guess I'm on either cd12 or cd13.

I hope you see your + opk soon, and that my faint line doesn't get any darker til fri.

I think my chart link is below. I guess I'll know when this posts.
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools