Baby Corner

Old 01-15-07, 06:35 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default How was the weekend?

.................................????????????

Old 01-15-07, 07:36 AM
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

we had a very quiet weekend here. This was the first "normal" weekend I had since last Summer that I wasn't ill or out of sorts so I was looking forward to it. Woke up on Sat morning to a full blown migraine which kept me in bed (except for when I was vomiting) until 4pm so that was lousy. We went out to dinner but I didn't feel up to anything much then we came home and watched tv and went to bed early ...

very exciting eh?

Sunday we never went outside the front door. We pottered round the house, played with dogs and I got to wash my floors for the first time in months (they have been washed but by someone else! ) I'm only now allowed to do housework so it was a big deal for me. Put a couple of loads in the wash etc.. it was nice to catch up on the regular stuff.

I'm officially back in work full time as of today and I'm thrilled. Being so sick and unable to move for the last few months put life in perspective for me. I don't have it so bad really.. great DH, 2 adorable fur babies and my health so I'm grateful for that at least.

I hope you all had a more exciting weekend than that....

Old 01-15-07, 12:04 PM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Your weekend sounds so much like mine.

The older we get the more we look foward to sitting at home doing totally nothing.

I did get my hair cut which is a bit wierd. It was getting so long so I cut 4 inches off of it. I figure it can always grow again.

Besides church and alot of tv yesterday that's about it. Oh Bryan did decide to go duck hunting (something I HATE) even though it was 0 degrees out. I have a really funny picture of him where you can even see ice froze to his eyebrows. I'll have to post it. Oh and he didn't get any ducks. Woo hooo for the ducks!

Old 01-15-07, 12:31 PM
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

poor little duckies

glad bryan wasn't successful

that's a lot of hair to cut but you're right it grows back.

Old 01-15-07, 02:59 PM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 8.98%

Well Saturday I got bits and pieces for my Mum's 60th Birthday on Weds and in the evening our 2 nephews came over for a sleep over, and we spent the Sunday mostly telling them off!! For some reason they were really naughty and were egging each other on the whole time - I was about ready to blow by the time they went, I know they were excited cos their Nanna was moving down here, but even so

It'll be nice to have a bit of time to ourselves next weekend

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools