Baby Corner

Old 08-18-06, 08:26 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Hubby/SO thoughts...

So, have any of you ladies started TTC before your hubby wanted to, or before he knew you were? My hubby wanted to wait a while but I just couldn't! And nows he's totally into it, even though he won't fully admit it. For example, yesterday he said something along the lines of "you're going to make me crazy with all this baby talk" then that night while we were laying in bed, he asked "so... have you come up with any new baby names?" Please! He is totally falling in love with the idea of being a daddy! I just hope this month is the lucky one!

What little things have your Hubby or SO said or done to let you know that they are also falling in love with the idea of having a baby?

Last edited by nickyswifey; 08-18-06 at 03:27 PM.

Old 08-18-06, 08:33 AM
is looking forward to our first Christmas as a complete family
Mother to a busy toddler

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

It was my DH's idea to start TTC... he is totally into the whole thing. Very excited about being a daddy. (I think his big thing is not wanting to be 30 when we have our first... LOL... it is going to be rough when he turns 30 next April.)

Old 08-18-06, 09:30 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Yeah, I really want to be a young mom, and hubby is turning 24 next month... I think he is realizing that time is ticking!

Old 08-18-06, 09:36 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

DH wanted to wait a bit between babies, so we waited a year, on our sons 1st birthday, he told me he is so excited that we had been back to the doctor and were on track to do everything possible to TTC again.

Old 08-18-06, 01:00 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

My hubby is "doing it" for me. He would be happy with our two boys. I am the one pushing this. I'm the kind of gal who wants a whole tribe/team/litter! Too bad I didn't start earlier! He only gets excited once we are pregnant and past 12 weeks and hear the heartbeat. After having a miscarriage at 11 1/2 weeks, he is a bit on the cautious side.
So, we wait and BD and smile later!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools