Baby Corner

Old 07-31-08, 07:11 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%

Actually... I think I might have turned her to the "dark side."

What I mean by that is I think they've (the docs) have been talking to her about doing the injectibles, but she didn't want to because she doesn't feel she can do selective reduction (very catholic). So I was telling her that you know.... if you feel there are too many mature follicles you don't have to go through with the iui. She said that never occurred to her, and she really never knew anyone who had done the injections. She said she's going to call me... and in case she didn't want to, i told her to drop me an e-mail and we could chat. This is the first month they have monitored her at all.

Old 07-31-08, 07:23 PM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

Ugh! I hate it when professionals stuff their patients with fertility drugs and not ever check that it's doing the required job. It's like pumping petrol (gas to you guys) in a car and never checking whether there's a tank to hold it all in, and then wondering why the car won't start!!???

Scans should be mandatory, and less expensive for you guys! I get so mad

IMHO that Dr has wasted all their money! It amounts to robbery, it really does. That couple put their faith in that Dr and he just took their money.

IMHO If people do 3 IUI's and get BFN's every time then they should ask their Dr for another game plan.

Old 07-31-08, 07:26 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

This is my first month of monitoring too. Personally, it seems smarter to me to do monitoring with u/s before pumping people full of clomid-- to see what's happening in there.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools