Old 09-30-04, 02:16 PM
is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Smile I had my transfer !

Hello ladies

Well I had my one embryo (blast) transfered last Sunday. It went well and I enjoyed the bedrest for the following 2 days. I did get a bit bored in the end. But Hubby was great, bringing me my healthy

meals and snacks. He also picked me up some movies to watch while in bed. DH was also off from work so he hung out with me and kept me company which helped. We watched "mean girls" and "jersey girl" They were pretty good.

Well of my 9 embies 5 made it to the blastocyst stage. They transfered the best looking one, and froze the remaining 4. The lady from the lab and my doctor said it was a "great looking blastocyst!" I don't know the details yet on the quality of the 4 they froze. I can use these for future cycles if this cycle doesn't work or for when we want to try for a second child if this one worked. Oh I hope this works. I go for a blood test (pg test) on Friday October 8th in the morning. The wait is long. I'm praying and talking to our little embie baby all the time encouraging her to take. I feel it's a girl that's why I say her. I keep saying "hang in there and hold on baby."

My small problem is that I would find out on the Friday but I throw my sisters big twin baby shower the next day. So I might just go on the Friday but only call in on the Sunday to get my results. That way I won't be totally depressed at her shower or I won't steal the spotlight either if I am pg. I don't know, it's pretty hard to wait longer than I have too. I'll see how it goes. I might just get my period before hand and then I will have no decision to make.

Well I will keep you all posted. Thanks for the support, you guys are great.

Old 09-30-04, 02:34 PM
is one busy mamma
Proud Adoptive Mom!

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Mary Ellen I am so excited for you! I have a really good feeling about this for you!!!

Sending you tons of sticky embie vibes.

Old 09-30-04, 02:37 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Good luck! Sounds like you have a wonderful Dh.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools