Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive i need help.. can I be pregnant?

i need help.. can I be pregnant?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-26-12, 01:11 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20.41%
Default i need help.. can I be pregnant?

i had sex on 2 of my fertile days and on my ovulating day. He had pulled out but then the third time he had precum and we still had sex. I AlWAYS have really bad cramps and tenderness a week before my period yet i haven't had anything and its due in 4 days. Is there any possible way that i can be pregnant?

Old 08-26-12, 05:56 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3513.06%

Yes. Anytime you have unprotected intercourse, especially during your most fertile days, you have increased chances of becoming pregnant.

Are you hoping to become pregnant?

Old 08-26-12, 06:48 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20.41%

i kind of am since I've been with my bf for 5 years and we have been talking about it but i took two tests,one a week before my period and the line was not complete it was very light (negative) and i took one today 5 days till my period and it was negative again. Yet I'm not having any symptoms of my period which i ALWAYS have a week before and I've been sick lately (nausea,exhausted,sensitive to smell). I don't know what to think. Im guessing i should wait until i see if my period is late right?

Old 08-26-12, 07:07 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3513.06%

Yes, waiting until your period is late is the best time to test. I've never gotten a positive pregnancy test earlier than 4 days before my period and that was with the super sensitive Dollar Tree tests. Those tests are more sensitive than the urine tests used in my OB's office.

The best time of day to test is first thing in the morning after holding your urine for 5+ hours. This is your most concentrated urine, therefore it would have the most highly concentrated amount of hCG if you were indeed pregnant.

I don't know where you live or if you have a Dollar Tree nearby but if so, you could try one of those tests one of these upcoming mornings using first morning urine (FMU).

Old 09-01-12, 01:12 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20.41%

so im 2 days late i took a test a day before my miss period and it came out positive but i took one today and it was negative .. am i ?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools