Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive >
I'd like some cheese with my whine...

I'd like some cheese with my whine...

Reply Post New Topic

• cat cat's Avatar 09-10-04 | 11:47 AM
  • OK so AF is here, I'm at work getting ready for my first class of the day, and I've taken a double dose of Motrin and I still just want to curl up and die. I've been sick all week with a bad cold so I'm already exhausted, and I don't know how I'm going to get through the day... plus DH is away for the weekend and I won't be able to get any cuddles until Sunday. And you know when pain and misery abound, cuddles are really the only thing that make you feel better.

OK whine over

thanks for your tolerance!
  • ipse99 ipse99's Avatar 09-10-04 | 12:49 PM
  • I'm sorry Christine. I hope the Motrin kicks in and you feel better and that DH comes home soon. That witch is such a bummer

• ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 09-10-04 | 01:03 PM
  • I'm sorry you're so miserable and lonely. Hopefully things have gone and will continue to go well with your classes and you feel better now. *hugs*
  • Celia_M 09-10-04 | 01:04 PM

•  
    Hope you can at least rest over the w/end and get to pin DH down for lots of cuddles on Sunday. /rude AF.
  • erinjj erinjj's Avatar 09-10-04 | 01:09 PM

•  
    Sending you tons of hugs and

Christine. I wish I could give you a real one!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!