Baby Corner

Old 11-06-08, 12:20 PM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.5%
Lightbulb

How weird, I was just thinking the same thing last night. I am making myself crazy with these stupid OPKs. I know that I do eventually o. I have two beautiful boys. I know my body has done amazing things. The 25th of this month will be 12 years I have been in remission. I think once we all just give up trying to control everything, we will all see the blessings that will come or that we already have.
TTC has taken over my every thought and I want my thoughts back!!!!

Old 11-06-08, 01:04 PM
Community Member

Thanked 248 Times
Weekly Activity 13%

I'm feeling the same way. This last cycle has gotten DH & I almost to the same point. The obsession and the heartache are exhuasting.

Old 11-06-08, 01:12 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 0.5%

It really is tough- I couldn't have even imagined how hard it was going to be. I don't think anyone has a clue unless they've been through it. I am so grateful to have all of you ladies to be able to vent our frustrations and give each other support.

Old 11-06-08, 07:35 PM
Soon-to-Be Mommy of 3!

Thanked 309 Times
Weekly Activity 0.5%

This is weird.. but I'm SO glad that I posted this and that so many other women had the same feelings! Heidi, you're right, no one knows unless they've been there and I'm so glad we have this board where all of us can vent and hope and cry and dream together! Thanks everyone!

I already feel a sense of peace just letting go of some of the extra things like pills and tests... I feel like my brain isn't so crowded any more.

Old 11-06-08, 07:40 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 0.5%

I'm glad your feeling a little relief! Don't EVER forget were here for you!
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools