Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I'm done.

Reply Post New Topic

• wymeg wymeg's Avatar 11-06-08 | 12:20 PM
  • How weird, I was just thinking the same thing last night. I am making myself crazy with these stupid OPKs. I know that I do eventually o. I have two beautiful boys. I know my body has done amazing things. The 25th of this month will be 12 years I have been in remission. I think once we all just give up trying to control everything, we will all see the blessings that will come or that we already have.
    TTC has taken over my every thought and I want my thoughts back!!!!

• alb526 alb526's Avatar 11-06-08 | 01:04 PM
  • I'm feeling the same way. This last cycle has gotten DH & I almost to the same point. The obsession and the heartache are exhuasting.
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 11-06-08 | 01:12 PM

•  
    It really is tough- I couldn't have even imagined how hard it was going to be. I don't think anyone has a clue unless they've been through it. I am so grateful to have all of you ladies to be able to vent our frustrations and give each other support.
  • ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 11-06-08 | 07:35 PM

•  
    This is weird.. but I'm SO glad that I posted this and that so many other women had the same feelings! Heidi, you're right, no one knows unless they've been there and I'm so glad we have this board where all of us can vent and hope and cry and dream together! Thanks everyone!

I already feel a sense of peace just letting go of some of the extra things like pills and tests... I feel like my brain isn't so crowded any more.
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 11-06-08 | 07:40 PM

•  

I'm glad your feeling a little relief! Don't EVER forget were here for you!