Baby Corner

Old 09-12-08, 10:00 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Post I'm rethinking my plan.....

As you all may remember I am going in on Sept 22 for uterus Biopsy for possible LPD.Well with that procedure there is to be NO bd.Origional that plan was fine,dh wasn't going to be home when I O' he was going to be gone for almost a month.So no harm no foul.Well as usual with the Military plans changed!He got a promotion and isn't going cause he has to go to class for this new promotion.He is going to be home.So I am rethinking this plan.
I want some thoughts and advise.BTW I should be o' about NOW!
My symptoms for the biopsy is just that over the course of 3 cycles my length of cycle has started from 30 days to 27 days and then last cycle 25 days.I have been O'ing so thats good just no reason why my periods have been coming sooner and sooner.
So should I just go ahead with the biopsy or wait it out a couple more months.I have never had my period shorter then 28 days until now.I never had any previous problems getting pg or fertility before my TL.
So if you were me what would you do?
Thanks I really need some advise.My dh just says "whatever you need to do babe".....

Old 09-12-08, 10:11 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 44.29%

Hmm.... I probably would want to see... but that's just me.

Are you working with an RE, or just an OB?
Thank you 3Princes!
countrycutieluv (09-13-08)

Old 09-12-08, 10:19 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I am assuming she is an OB she is the one who did my TR.I know it sounds kind of funny that I don't know what she is.I was reffered by my gp through the military.If I would have went to another facility to have the reversal I would had to have paid out of pocket.It was all paid for due to the fact my DH has no children.So thats why I am not sure.
If I haven't gotten pregnant within a year then they will check my tube to make sure its still open.If it is then there maybe another more aggressive approach if it is closed I have to have IVF.The only reason she is really doing the test is because I asked.She isn't to sure what is causing it,its more of a ruling out then anything.

Old 09-12-08, 10:26 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Is LPD a luteal phase disorder or something else?

If it were me I'd treat it naturally. That's what I had to do to conceive my oldest and it worked the first try. Its very common! If natural means didn't help, then I'd go in for the biopsy!

If you want to try natural, I'd order some natural progesterone oil quickly. You'd want to start it after you O and continue either until you get a negative test or for the first trimester of your pregnancy.

Good luck in your choice! What you choose will be the best thing for you!

Laura

Thank you LAB!

Old 09-12-08, 10:28 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 44.29%

yeah laura-- luteal phase defect
Thank you 3Princes!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools