Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I'm updating our website...

Reply Post New Topic

• Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 04-21-06 | 07:13 PM
  • ... thought you might like to see the work in progress?

(Feel free to sign our guestbook)
  • SherryLS SherryLS's Avatar 04-21-06 | 07:24 PM
  • I love the way you set up your web site very nice. My website isn't as nice

plus that and I haven't updated it for a while except the hurricane page I've got going. You live in Florida for a while you either have a sense of humor from all the hurricanes or you go crazy I chose the first one of the two. I'm wondering just how this hurricane season will go. Anyways I'm getting way off topic, I just thought I'd post and tell ya that ya have a very nice website set up

Last edited by SherryLS; 04-21-06 at 07:28 PM..
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 04-22-06 | 03:18 PM
  • Oh show me! I can't find the web address anywhere in your profile.
  • SherryLS SherryLS's Avatar 04-22-06 | 04:01 PM
  • Just a warning my pages haven't been updated for a while since Dh needs to fix something on the server so they are pretty old, although I did get a chance last year to update the hurricane pages and got halfway through that before that something happened. There are alot of photos on there.

Last edited by SherryLS; 04-22-06 at 04:25 PM..
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 04-22-06 | 04:18 PM
  • You have a lovely website and a wonderful looking family Sherry, you sure look like you've had some fun memories! I enjoyed looking at it!

Thanks for sharing!

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo