Baby Corner

Old 04-22-06, 09:59 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 44.29%
Default imagine

Where are you? What CD are you on? You should be ready to test soon, right? We need an update!

Old 04-22-06, 02:19 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi how are you?!! I will be testing in the morning!! Im not sure what the outcome will be but I have a feeling it will be bad!!! Infact I have family members calling me telling me I need to tell them as soon as I find out and that's great if it's BFP but if it's BFN I will not want to call and tell them all so I have been avoiding the whole subject!!

Old 04-22-06, 08:28 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 44.29%

How long are your cycles usually? When was your IUI? I'm hoping for a string of good news around here.

Old 04-22-06, 09:37 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

well my cylce is so messed up that it can be from 28 days to 6 months!! but on a good note last cylce after taking the clomid and the hcg my cylce came at 29 day's so me and my doctor are hoping the metformin and clomid are helping!!! I did my HCG on the 7th and then IUI on the 8th and 9th I am not sure but I have the felling I O'd on the 10 because my sex drive so so high!!! sorry if that is TMI but it was higher then ever I woke up dreaming of it!! so hopfull the IUI's was not to early!!! I figured since I did the hcg on the 7th that that only gives you a 24-48 hour time and then it makes you O but Im not sure. The only differences between this month and last is that I had more symptoms and lots of cramping last month and so far only a little this time!! Im praying for a BFN but have the feeling that it wont be!!!

Last edited by imagine; 04-22-06 at 09:40 PM.

Old 04-23-06, 10:28 AM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Well I tested today and got a nother BFN! Im not suprised! Now I have to wait for AF to show up and hope shes on time so that I can start over again next cylce!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools