Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantaion Bleeding?

Reply Post New Topic

• alb526 alb526's Avatar 09-29-08 | 11:04 AM
  • Hey guys, it's been a while. We had stopped TTC b/c I am scheduled for surgery the first week in October (a ear thing, that needs to be taken care of ASAP). Our kids are 17, 9 & 3. You can tell by the spacing we've had some probs. I've lost four, had ovarian surgery and a scary placental abruption with the last one. We thought we had been safe the last couple of months and planned to start TTC again in November but....yesterday I had some light spotting. It's a good week before AF is due. I had been feeling weirdly PMSy, something I normally don't do. I kept bursting into tears all weekend then the bleeding started and WOW, my eyes popped open. I had similar implantation bleeding with 5 of my previous PGs. I don't want to get my hopes up, but could it be?
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 09-29-08 | 11:26 AM
  • It could be! When is AF due?
  • alb526 alb526's Avatar 09-29-08 | 11:32 AM
  • AF is due on the 5th, six days from now. I'm about 30 miles from the closest store and don't have my usual stockpile of tests. Errr!!! I can't concentrate on anything and DH is estactic at the possibility.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 09-29-08 | 11:55 AM
  • Oh I am sorry. I would wait until Wednesday to test. But I know how hard that is. There isnt any Dollar stores around anywhere? How aggravating.
Thank you Keepers!
alb526 (09-29-08)
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 09-29-08 | 01:26 PM
  • Sounds like a good sign! I sure hope you can make it to a store soon.

Thank you countrycutieluv!
alb526 (09-29-08)

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work