Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantaion Bleeding?

Reply Post New Topic

• alb526 alb526's Avatar 09-29-08 | 11:04 AM
  • Hey guys, it's been a while. We had stopped TTC b/c I am scheduled for surgery the first week in October (a ear thing, that needs to be taken care of ASAP). Our kids are 17, 9 & 3. You can tell by the spacing we've had some probs. I've lost four, had ovarian surgery and a scary placental abruption with the last one. We thought we had been safe the last couple of months and planned to start TTC again in November but....yesterday I had some light spotting. It's a good week before AF is due. I had been feeling weirdly PMSy, something I normally don't do. I kept bursting into tears all weekend then the bleeding started and WOW, my eyes popped open. I had similar implantation bleeding with 5 of my previous PGs. I don't want to get my hopes up, but could it be?
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 09-29-08 | 11:26 AM
  • It could be! When is AF due?
  • alb526 alb526's Avatar 09-29-08 | 11:32 AM
  • AF is due on the 5th, six days from now. I'm about 30 miles from the closest store and don't have my usual stockpile of tests. Errr!!! I can't concentrate on anything and DH is estactic at the possibility.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 09-29-08 | 11:55 AM
  • Oh I am sorry. I would wait until Wednesday to test. But I know how hard that is. There isnt any Dollar stores around anywhere? How aggravating.
Thank you Keepers!
alb526 (09-29-08)
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 09-29-08 | 01:26 PM
  • Sounds like a good sign! I sure hope you can make it to a store soon.

Thank you countrycutieluv!
alb526 (09-29-08)