Baby Corner

Old 10-05-17, 10:58 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 500%
Wink Implantation or Period?!~

Hi, I just came across this website and thought I would sign up.
Maybe my question is silly but

I am 13dpo (I think,)? and I noticed yesterday afternoon I had a bit of light pink spotting, and some again last night before I went to bed, it was more brownish. This am I went to washroom and I didn't have anything there, but as I got to work I had a bit of brown. nothing again now though.

I have a feeling it's the start of my AF (I sometimes spot before she arrives) but I was wondering could it at all be possible that It is implantation this late ?

I would have Ov around the 22 of this month. we didn't BD that day but 3 days before that

Im counting myself out tho

Old 11-07-17, 04:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1400%

Hi there. Either of those could be the case here. Wait for a couple of days. See if the symptoms persist. After about a week or so take a home pregnancy test. It will help you give a clearer answer. Good luck!

Old 11-08-17, 09:40 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1200%

Hello, sugar! Many congratulations on your successful transplant. Now you are trying to conceive as you had a recent transplant. I hope that you ovulate soon but your age is really a very big concern in conceiving. You should have made this choice earlier in your 30’s. I hope you get pregnant soon but if the transplant does not work, then look for surrogacy. I can share my experience about the process and clinic with you. But first, let’s see what results in the transplant shows.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools