Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Important tips-What to expect while going for IVF

Important tips-What to expect while going for IVF

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 06-30-17, 08:59 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 500%
Cool Important tips-What to expect while going for IVF

Several issues surround IVF. some border on discrimination while most of them come as a result of how delicate the matter is. there are a few tips that one can follow up on in the course of deciding to go for an IVF.
Most women have gone through this experience in these local IVF clinics. I wonder why they call themselves fertility clinics in the first instance. However, we still have reputable fertility clinics that may give you the services you need.
Like all aspects, you have to know what to expect before placing your money. As is an acceptable reality, having a family is a universal right. However, these clinics, in a manner of their setting and service have to interfere with some of your privacy rights.
Another thing, in spite of the belief that infertility is only in women, men have such cases as well. Why not check your boyfriend, as in the sperm count? Otherwise, just a few tips on what to look for in any fertility clinic;
The rates- some charge lower prices yet others may be so exorbitant as well. The low levels may attract the crowds.
The reputation of the doctor, establish a link and gauge the attitude before the visit.
Accept your plight; this will help the doctor fix the fertility issue quickly.
Take the bare minimum for safety.
Share your problem with honesty as this allows for ease of solution.
Be ready to adapt to the new surroundings. You may not get the comfort at home

Old 08-02-17, 07:25 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 900%

hi, while all these areas you have put across are correct, i was wondering if you could also give a little more on the appropriate clinics to go to. some of the clinics as you put it only charge highly but deliver nothing on the quality, which is expected of them.
the concern here is that it appears that many women are desperate looking for fertility clinics where they can easily get helped at better market rates. i jumped onto your article thinking that it could shed more light on a particular clinic that has become so popular in providing IVF services.

Old 09-29-17, 10:31 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 3
Weekly Activity 9300%

Hi girls, I want to tell you my story. We needed a surrogate mother. And besides, my husband had problems, so we needed donor sperm as well. You can imagine how much we needed to collect money. But since we decided to go to Ukraine, these procedures were cheaper for us. We were picked up by a good surrogate mother. She stayed in Ukraine, and we arrived every two months. But then I was very worried about the issue of donor sperm. Of course, we were also given the choice of the donor. But I was afraid that my husband would not accept this child. I understood that this was the husband who was the initiator of this process, but I still doubted. But still in my heart I kept thinking about it. I was afraid that then when the child grows up he can remember it. But you know that we are disturbing and unstable women. We chose for a long time where we should go. We were very upset when we learned that commercial surrogate motherhood was banned in Italy. And non-commercial surrogate motherhood did not suit us. I do not even know how I could offer this to my sister or girlfriend. I do not even know how they could react. And the more I will not imagine how I could offer this to my husband's sister. She already does not like me, by the way his family did not support us at all. And it seems to me that they do not want to communicate with the child. They consider him a stranger because of the use of donor sperm. My husband does not even communicate with his father because of this. Well, we began to look for where the surrogate motherhood is allowed. We wanted to go to Russia, until we got acquainted with the Russian laws. There, the laws are supported by a surrogate mother. When we found out about this, we immediately refused, because we pay money. Then we learned that we can go to Ukraine. There laws support biological parents. A surrogate mother may even go to jail if she refuses to give the child. We also searched for the clinic for a very long time. But found it on the forum. I read a few reviews about her and we decided to go there for a consultation. We all liked it, the price was also quite acceptable for us. So now I can recommend biotexcom because we are very grateful to them.

Old 10-01-17, 12:28 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2600%

Hi dear. I had a bicornuate/ septate uterus. Whilst still having it is very lucky to have had a daughter whom I was able to carry to full term. However, she was indeed a total miracle as we went on to lose three babies after her. So I decided to have the septum removed. That was in dec 09. I was given the go-ahead to start trying in may 10. We were lucky enough to get pregnant straight away and our little boy was born in Feb of that year. However, even though the septum had been removed, I was still monitored for incompetent cervix. But because I had carried my daughter to full term this was deemed to be very low risk and I just had three extra scans at 16, 20 & 24 weeks. Well, thank god that I did because at my 24-week scan my cervix had started to shorten. I was given an emergency stitch and put on bed rest and thank god I was able to carry my son also to full term. All thanks to biotexcom clinic of Ukraine who helped me battle this out.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools