Weekly Activity 64.29%
Default infertility

hii..

Old 08-03-17, 03:51 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 64.29%

I am a 30 years old lady try to get conceive. Due to some unknown reason I have not conceived yet. Can someone tell me the causes of infertility?

Old 08-03-17, 04:03 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 28.57%

Hi, There are a variety of reasons a woman may have no ovulation or irregular ovulation cycles. Hormonal balance is the primary reason women have ovulation disorder.
There are many factors which play a role in regulating the menstrual cycle. When the delicate communication between the pituitary gland, the ovaries and the follicles does not work properly, ovulation does not occur.
Here are some reasons why hormonal balance may occur, causing ovulation disorder-
Poor egg health, Stress, Poor lifestyle choices, Low Body Weight, Obesity, Low Sperm Count.
Doctors say that 20 million sperm per mL or more is a healthy sperm count. Anything less than that is determined low sperm count. Low sperm count may happen due some or a combination of the following reasons:
Poor lifestyle choices; smoking, drinking alcohol, poor diet, stress.

25% of infertility cases are due to poor sperm health. The causes of poor sperm health are often the same as those for low sperm count. Though not all men with low sperm count will have poor sperm health.
+Blocked Fallopian Tubes
The fallopian tubes are the pathways in which the ova travel from the ovaries down into the uterus, and if there is a blockage in these tubes it can prevent this from occurring. When excess endometrium lining of the uterus that normally grows in preparation for the implanting of the egg begins, does not completely shed during menstruation. It then begins to attach to other places of the body besides the uterus. When menses comes not only does the lining in the uterus bleed the endometriosis that has grown in other places of the body also bleeds. 35-50% of infertility cases in women are due to endometriosis.
+Poly-cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
This syndrome is attributed to hormonal balance in the female body. The hormone imbalance may cause menstrual cycle irregularities, weight gain, insulin resistance, skin problems, small cysts in the ovaries. PCOS is not very well understood and because each woman varies in her symptoms it can be difficult to properly diagnose and treat. PCOS is a very common condition.
+Poor Egg Health
There are many factors that may impact the health of the ovaries and eggs including environmental factors, hormones in the diet, stress, lifestyle choices and aging. Poor ovarian reserve with poor egg health before the age of 40 may be a sign of Premature Ovarian Failure (POF). This is something you will want to talk to your doctor about, including testing options to rule this out.

Last edited by wattangalisha1; 08-21-17 at 04:15 AM.

Old 08-03-17, 04:09 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 64.29%

You have explained the whole concept clearly. Easy to understand, readable less complicated. Me and my husband should go to a doctor ask for help. I was initially wondering the procedure but now i have got an idea. Thanks a lot for sharing the information. I hope one day I can have my own baby naturally. There is a lot social and financial pressure also. We have tried really hard but things didn't fall under our expectation.

Last edited by kimleyrose35; 08-21-17 at 04:22 AM.

Old 08-03-17, 04:20 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 28.57%

You are welcome. Atleast you would have consulted with a doctor. It a high time to visit a doctor.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools