Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

infertility

Reply Post New Topic

• Kelly99 10-13-17 | 03:22 PM
  • There are so many reasons of infertility... I think your gyno can answer your question. We are not doctors here. But we are here to support you. I know a lot of women, which are unable to give birth. And I am one of them. Unfortunately, I couldn't give birth, so we decided to adopt. Our daughter was 6 months old when we adopted her. Now we decided to try the surrogacy. Our surrogate is 3 months pregnant with our baby boy. I'm saying this all to show you that you still have a chance to become a mother. Modern medicine offers a lot of solutions. You just have to choose. That's why don't give up and start the examination. I wish you all the best, dear.
  • el123 11-16-18 | 12:34 PM
  • Hello, unfortunately, none of the participants will not be able to answer your question. After all, you should understand that only a doctor can answer your question. Perhaps you should contact several experts at once and compare their opinions regarding your situation. You are still very young and your age is not critical. Therefore, I believe that you can solve your problem. Nowadays, modern medicine is so developed in this field. Reproductive technologies are developing faster than anything else. There is such a procedure as IVF, which has helped a lot. For those couples for whom IVF is not a way out, there is surrogacy. If you go to a good reproductive center, the success of surrogacy will be guaranteed. If you search for a surrogate yourself, then you can be deceived. Therefore, carefully read the laws of your country regarding this issue. You should not look for a surrogate for ads on the Internet. It can be incredibly dangerous and you will not be able to see your child. But it is important to understand that in many countries surrogacy is prohibited. But, I know that surrogacy is allowed in Ukraine. By the way, there is a good clinic in this country. My friends went to Ukraine right now. The fact is that Ukraine has quite flexible laws regarding this issue. In addition, they made sure that the cost of this service there is really acceptable. In fact, they even have the opportunity to choose a VIP package. First of all, in order to find a surrogate very quickly. For them, this is an appropriate condition, they like everything there. But, you can find out detailed information about IVF. They are also engaged in the provision of this service. Perhaps the cost there will be lower. Perhaps it will help you exactly IVF and you can achieve results from the first attempt. Of course, there is a difference between the cost of IVF and surrogacy. The cost of IVF is much lower. But, the result of IVF will depend on the capabilities of your body. Therefore, you need to talk to the doctor and find out all the details. You can adopt a child if these options are not acceptable for you.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!