Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Insurance Coverage Update

Reply Post New Topic

• MBMBERG MBMBERG's Avatar 04-19-06 | 01:37 PM
  • Hey Ladies~

Just wanted to keep you up to date on my progress with Infertility Coverage here in Louisiana. If you remember ~ I told you that I received a call from my Senator last month requesting documents so he could get a bill together to present.

Last night I received a call from his Secretary at 6:30pm. She wanted to know if I could be at the Capitol (Baton Rouge) this morning for 10am. (I couldn't because I had a dr. appt. this morning.) I wanted to be there more than anything in the world and wish I would have been given more notice. Anyway, she said it was no big deal but that he just would have liked to have me there if I could have made it but he would handle everything. I read the bill online and it looks wonderful and I can't wait to get an update on the progress!

I don't know if this link will work, but if it does, you can read the bill introduced:

(Probably have to copy and paste)

I'll keep you updated on Louisiana's progress.
  • baby hungry 04-19-06 | 01:46 PM
  • OMG!

That is the best news ever! I am so glad he is pushing this for all of the wonderful people in your great state suffering from infertility.

This is such a great step in the right direction, and you should be more then proud to have a part in it.

Now.. tell me your secret to making elected officials listen.

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 04-20-06 | 05:29 AM

•  
    well done Mandi

I'm sorry you couldn't be there but you do have a wonderful excuse