Baby Corner

Old 11-21-03, 07:34 AM
Mommy of Twins

Thanked 138 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%
Talking Introduce yourself

...or reintroduce yourself. It was suggested that we have a thread where we all can post alittle about ourselves and where we are in the TTC journey.

Old 11-21-03, 10:04 AM
is ready for some football!!
Michelle - VIP CL

Thanked 793 Times
Weekly Activity 28.18%

Some people's signatures have this info, but some do not and I wanted to try to keep my new friends info straight. Here goes . . .

My name is Michelle (27) and DH is Jeff (29). We were married May 19, 2001 and have a 6 year old chocolate lab named Maddie. We live in Illinois and have been TTC #1 since May 2003. So far no meds or diagnosed problems, just ready to be pg.

Ok . . . next!!

Old 11-21-03, 10:58 AM
Mom to Eli and Owen

Thanked 55 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

I'll go! In addition to info below, have 14 year old step daughter living with us.

I'm 29, 29 in three weeks and dh is amost 40. No problems diagnosed yet or meds either. Mrspook, Boomer is a chocolate lab too! She's almost two.

Old 11-21-03, 11:44 AM
Finally...Mommy to Derek!

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

My turn!!

My name is Jessica (26.5) and I've been married to Darrell (34.5) since October of 2001. We have been TTC since September. I'm the infamous person who just had a 79 day cycle!! We haven't found any problems yet between us. The forever long cycle was due to coming off of BCP. We live up by Detroit and both of us are in the Automotive industry. Big surprise there with us living up in Motor City!

We have 2 furbabies. A 4 year old female and a 7 month old male. Both are Shelties. And yes, they were named after the Dukes of Hazard!!

Old 11-21-03, 11:53 AM
Pregnant at last!

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

I'm Stephanie (30) and I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada. DH and I have been off the pill for over a year now and have been actively charting (CM and CP) and trying to time things for 5 cycles. I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS but am not on meds as of yet. I have been having ridiculously long cycles(40-46 days) and never am sure if I have ovulated at all.

Good luck to everyone.

Steph

Latest Articles
Conceiving Quicker Doesn’t Mean Your Baby Will Be a Boy
Of all the old wives tales about gender selection, one, conceiving quicker means you will have a boy, has been debunked.

Benefits of Breastfeeding For a Year or Longer
Only 27% of mothers breastfeed their babies for one year, even though there are benefits abound. Learn the benefits of nursing your baby for a year or longer for both your baby, and for yourself.

October 2014 Celebrity Births and Pregnancy Announcements
Get the latest celebrity baby gossip including who recently has a baby, and who has just announced their expecting, in our monthly celebrity baby and pregnancy update.

2014 High Chair Buying Guide
If you are not sure which high chair to buy for your baby, take a look at our recommendations that are safe, and easy to use.

10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools