Baby Corner

Old 11-21-03, 12:12 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Hi!! My name is Heather and I am 26, my husband Pete is 29. We have been married since November 20, 1999. We have a wonderful three year old daughter named Tayler and a year and a half old son named Logen. We had no trouble concieving them. We weren't really trying with DD but someone else had other plans for us and with DS it was the first month!!! We have been TTC #3 off and on since July of this year. I was just recently diagnosed with PCOS and now I am waiting for AF to start. (I also have long cycles, am now on cycle day 36) Once she starts then I get to start the Clomid and hopefully I will ovulate this month. Yea........

Old 11-21-03, 12:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Hi everyone! My name is Heather (25) and DH is Greg (29, but will be 30 in a couple of months), and we were married October 21, 2000. We live in Oklahoma and we have a 1 1/2 year old black lab named Molly. I have been off the pill since February of this year but we didn't start TTC until August. This will be my first cycle to be on Clomid (if AF ever shows up). The doctor put me on progesterone last Friday to get my period started b/c my cycles have become so irregular (today is CD61!). So, we'll see in a couple of weeks if the Clomid works. I really hope DH and I will have an extra special Christmas present to tell our families about.

Old 11-21-03, 05:24 PM
Landon's Mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Hi everyone my name is Harmony (23) and DH is Damon (26) and we were married on June 7, 2003, but have been together for 4 years. We live in Texas in a small town that's only claim to fame is that two highways intersect in it's middle. We are parents to a 3 year old calico named Bugs, and a 6 month old raccoon. That's right I said a raccoon, named Stitch. I have been off BCP for just over a month and we are TTC#1. I am glad I have found this board where I can bounce ideas off these wonderful women and come to them for advice

Last edited by harmonyt; 01-26-04 at 03:46 PM.

Old 11-21-03, 06:28 PM
Wishful thinking

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Hi my name is Rebekkah Simon (26) and married to Chad (31) since July 15 2000. We have a cat named Kali. Went off pill in November 2002. Have been TTC #1 since 1/03. We have had 2 failed IUI's. We started with clomid this month so we will see how it goes.

Old 11-22-03, 02:29 PM
LISA MG

Weekly Activity 0%

My name is Casey. I'm 22 and my DH is 27. I went off bcp in May and waited 1 cycle to start ttc. I think I should start cycle #8 tomorrow or the next day, according to my doc. I will start on progesterone that cycle if AF doesn't leave in 7 days.
Baby dust to all!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools