Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I've lost it

Reply Post New Topic

• KellyAnn KellyAnn's Avatar 11-04-04 | 08:31 PM
  • Susanne - I am so sorry it is so hard - I think of you often and hope that one day you find peace. Have you read "When Bad things happen to Good People?" That book really helped me. I am constantly sending good thoughts to you and Bryan.

If you ever need anything at all please let me know.

Kelly
  • cdcarter cdcarter's Avatar 11-05-04 | 10:03 AM
  • I'm so sorry you are feeling so alone and beaten down right now. I have no advice. But you are in my thoughts.

-Cheryl
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 11-05-04 | 12:52 PM

•  
    I know how hard this is and I know how hard it is to keep up the pretence of being happy with life when inside you are falling apart. I wish I knew or understood why we have to go through this and even then it still wouldn't make it easier or alright.

I've noticed lately that its affecting my dreams - I'm dreaming of people I know having babies and me breaking down and I know its a result of me not expressing my feelings during my waking hours. IF affects everything about us and changes us forever. I hope you find peace soon sweetie, you at least deserve that.
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 11-07-04 | 07:00 AM
  • My Dear Susanne,

Rest assured you are not alone. I too have driven people away from me because I find their succeses too painful to share. When I look at the life we had before we started TTC it was good, we went out, we shared the company of friends and I held newborns with the kind of warmth and awe and joy that are now faded memories.

Attitudes, ignorance, and even some music lyrics now all bring bitterness into my heart.

But we have to hold onto the hope that it can happen to us, that one day we'll hear those words we so long to hear "I love you Mummy".

Only a few more days to go hon ((((((((hugz)))))))))))
  • Tamsin Tamsin's Avatar 11-08-04 | 07:21 AM

•  
    Sending huge hugs Susanne

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!