Baby Corner

Old 03-20-18, 02:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 75%

hey girl! Lisa03
You are right you can turn to surrogacy now.that might be a solution to your problem. And most of the couples have seen turning to parenthood because of surrogacy.
A friend of mine she was 43 when she was told by her doctor that she would not be able to carry a baby and she had also two unsuccessful attempts of IVF. The couple then made a decision for surrogacy without any delay and now she is 2 months pregnant with her baby.I have been surround with so many success stories of surrogacy.There might be some cons behind but we have to look for good.if you want some time for yourself then you can delay a little bit.till the time make yourself prepare for all the good coming and remove all the false and bad vibes that surround you.Good luck girl.

Old 03-24-18, 12:12 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 75%

You can definitely calm down and think about all your options. You wouldn't want to repent in future. Just make sure of one thing that it is not too late. Coming to your story, I am sorry to hear about your health issue. This is now almost an issue with many couples that they can not reproduce. Infertility rate has rapidly increased.It is not anyone's fault though. You said about an IVF attempt which failed. Obviously, you can go for another attempt. I would rather agree with your husband. You can opt for surrogacy. Your husband can donate his sperm and the baby will be genetically yours in this way. The advice on how to cope up with it would be to consider this is nothing wrong. Start loving yourself and tell yourself that you deserve this happiness. Think about the time your baby will be in your hand. It will definitely change your mood and give you hope. Do let me know if you opt for surrogacy. Good luck.

Old 04-03-18, 10:12 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 137.5%

Hello, Lisa. First of all, I’m very sorry that your first IVF attempt failed. But you are not alone with this issue. A lot of couples need more than one attempt to get pregnant through the IVF. Unfortunately, there are some cases of infertility when IVF is useless. That’s why you should talk to several doctors to figure out the truth. If there’s a chance for you to get pregnant, you can go and try IVF again and again. I really hope that your second attempt will be a success. But, in case if you are unable to get pregnant, you can try the surrogacy. It works great for most infertile couples.
Personally I’ve gone through three IVF attempts. It is hard to say, but I didn’t get pregnant. We wasted so much time and huge amounts of money. I wish we entered the surrogacy program after the first failure. But, anyway, I am a happy mother now. The surrogate gave birth to our son. The whole process is pretty simple. You can enter the surrogacy program at any reproduction center you like. Our medical center was called BioTexCom. Doctors there are real professionals. They take care of their patients.
Our doctor kept contacting us even after the embryo was transferred. So, we were sure that our surrogate was fine. By the way, we visited her a couple of times after the pregnancy beginning. It was pretty hard. I always dreamed to give birth on my own. And in this situation I had to see an outside woman being pregnant with my baby. But I got used to this thought. I’m glad that we did it. Now I can easily recommend surrogacy to any infertile couple. Good luck, dear.

Old 07-16-18, 01:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 337.5%

I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too cost, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: babaka.wolf @ gmail . com or facebook at priestly.babaka
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools