Baby Corner

Old 08-24-08, 04:27 AM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 8.98%
Default Jeanne...

I don't mean to increase the mental focus, but I just wondered how you're feeling??

Thank you Tracey and Neil!
3Princes (08-24-08)

Old 08-24-08, 09:49 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 25.31%

Aw.... thanks for thinking of me!

I'm stressed about a myriad of things, so my "feelings" could certainly be due to that! I have school starting, we are still trying to sell our house to no avail (which it's been a whole 2 1/2 weeks so I need to get over myself on that one). Matthew (my youngest) has been tested at 6-9 months behind in communication, and will be getting on a SCHOOL BUS to go to a special school 2 days a week. Of course, I keep wondering how our lives will change and how I will handle 1) the disappointment of not having another child or 2) the reality of having 3 kids 4 and under!

So after all that--- the biggest thing I've noticed is that I've been a total b!tch recently. I go from 0-furious at a moment's notice. Luckily, it's mostly adults who bring out this wonderful trait.

My chest is sore, but that's an af and a pg symptom. I'm tired, but I also haven't been sleeping, because of the random worries outlined above

So I have "symptoms" but I can also attribute them to real life things going on, so I've been good about not reading too much into them.

I have been really wondering wondering wondering about you. Can I ask how you're feeling, at least????

Thank you 3Princes!
Tracey and Neil (08-24-08)

Old 08-24-08, 03:55 PM

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 8.98%

Thanks for the update

I hope that all goes well with the extra communication input with Matthew. I'm sure with the tailored support he'll be on track in no time. It's great it's got picked up now, better to have caught it now than have left it until it was harder to catch up.

I hope you get some news on your house soon

Hmmm those symptoms! How annoying is it that PG and AF symptoms are the same, I think if I could be Mother Nature for one day, and change just one thing about TTC it would be that!!!

I hope that they're very very good signs!!!

Thanks for thinking of me Jeanne

I'm doing good! It's a long weekend here this weekend and Neil and I took Friday off too, so we've got 4 lovely days off together. We've just been trying to get our bedroom finished, we've been DIY-ing for what seems like ages! (Oh BTW DIY stands for Do It Yourself - you'd call it remodelling). it's been lovely just to have some time together!

Old 08-24-08, 04:53 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 25.31%

Tracey-- dh and I are diy people, so I knew what that meant. Do you have any before and after pictures?
Our master bedroom is the only room that has remained untouched by our updates. The master bathroom we did slightly redo, but our br still has those 70s style mirrored panels on the one wall!

Old 08-25-08, 04:59 AM

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 8.98%

I remember saying 'DIY' to Susanne, and she had no idea what I meant! Here's something funny for you Jeanne, we also use the term DIY to talk about masturbation!!!

I do have photo's, but we're not finished yet. It was a bit of a big project, we knocked down walls! Basically we have a 3 bedroom house, so one of our spare rooms we knocked down the wall and moved it inwards to make the room smaller (still big enough for a double bed and all the furniture), and in doing that we created more room in our room.

We originally wanted to do an en-suite, but had to knock that on the head when we realised that the wall we had to put all the waste pipes through was rock solid concrete blocks. So we've made a walk-in dressing room instead. Not quite what we wanted, but it's still great.

We'll be painting today, the walls are mostly ready, and hopefully we can get the rest done during this week. This link doesn't give you much of an idea, but basically we're doing a feature wall in a retro wallpaper (very popular at the moment)

Anyway, I won't bore you anymore! I gotta get dressed and go do some painting!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools