Baby Corner

Old 09-28-08, 11:00 PM
Community Member

Thanked 22 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Just checking in

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to check in. Still no BFP for me. I still have issues with temping and figuring this out. LOL....just cant seem to get it together and OKP and Temp and keep some sort of continuity to it.

A part of me is a little frustrated cause DH doesnt ever seem to want to BD when I think we should. Now, how in the world do we get a BFP if we dont even TRY?!?!?! GGRRHHHHH

So, although I do have a slight chance for this month, I am not sure it will happen. I am only on CD 28 (still have about 8-9 to go) so, I will still hold out some hope.

On the bright side, AF did come on her own this past month, which is the first time on about 5 months. (that is always a plus!!) Didnt have to take any meds for that!!

I hope you all are well, I do come in a check on you, just cant post so much. My work schedule is starting to get a little hectic!!

to you all!!

(and congrats to all the BFP's out there!!!!)

Old 09-28-08, 11:02 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thank you! Hope dh comes around and makes it easier for you to get your

Old 09-29-08, 02:03 AM
is so extremely excited!
May your dream come true!

Thanked 133 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

to you!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools