Baby Corner

Old 10-08-17, 01:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2000%

Hi, dear. Hope you will get good news soon. I know how exciting it is waiting for the IVF results. I've gone through 3 rounds of IVF but they all failed. After the third try we gave up and lived our ordinary life. But two years ago we decided to try the surrogacy. I am 45 actually. It was the last chance to become a mother. It was a real miracle that my eggs were still valid. My husband was so excited when he found out that we got a chance to get a baby. He was so happy! That's amazing.
So, after all the preparations and the embryo transfer we also had to wait. It was the longest 3 weeks of my life. After all the IVF tries I was ready to hear bad news. But I was wrong. We received a call in 21 days. Our doctor said that the surrogate is pregnant. It was the first time I heard positive news for the last 10 years.
So, we started the preparations for the baby birth. I mean house preparations. Of course, we were visiting our surrogate all the time. We were spending a lot of time with her. By the way, I was not worried at all. I knew that she was in a safe place. I saw her apartment and I know that she was eating healthy food. She had a lot of physical activities. They all were safe for her and child’s health.
I think that girls, who agree to become surrogates, are very brave. They help infertile couples so much. I don’t know what would I do if the surrogacy wasn’t invented. Now we are happy parents and I don’t care that I didn’t give birth. My son is the most important person in my life.

Old 10-09-17, 10:56 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 12800%

Hi girls, thank you for your attention, for supporting me in this difficult matter. We learned about the clinic from our friends. They did an IVF procedure there, because my friend removed the tube. They took a long time to decide on this trip and the IVF procedure, but then decided to act. By the way, we met at one of the forums. At first we discussed one of the topics for a long time, and then corresponded in private messages. And then we decided that we are already so close that we can communicate in Skype. We will soon go back to the clinic. If I have the opportunity I will write you more about everything. You can ask me questions.

Daisy, I agree with you, girls who have a positive experience of IVF and surrogate motherhood should write their stories on the forums. This helps other girls who still doubt. This can help them to believe in their strength again. It seems to me that somebody might be inspired to change their lives. Even stories with an unfortunate end help someone). Therefore it is important to take into account the experience of other people and learn from other people's mistakes.

Old 10-09-17, 12:32 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 400%

It's good that you shared your story. All of us sometimes needed hope in our lives. I am glad that you decided to do something about your issue. All what is important is that you and your husband are happy. I heard a lot of good things about this clinic in Ukraine. Happy to know that something like this exist. Wish you happy life. Take care of yourself and your family.

Old 10-09-17, 12:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 600%

Wish you all the luck. I am very happy for you. You deserve a happiness in your life. Children are our biggest happiness. Thank you for sharing your story. It would give hope to many others. I am sure about that. I know about BioTexCom. Only the good things I heard about them. Especially about ivf egg donation treatment.

Old 10-13-17, 10:55 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 800%

Thank you for sharing your story. I found your post right in time. I faced infertility 6 years ago but we didn't give up. We decided that we can easily adopt a baby and love him like as it's ours. It was true. We adopted a 6months old girl and she is amazing. So, now she is 5 years old and she knows that she was adopted. But she doesn't care. We are a family and we love and respect each other. I'm sure you will become a mother very soon and you will understand what I am saying. My husband is a great father. But I know that he has always wanted to have a son. A couple of months ago we talked. He said that it could be great to have one more baby. And it would be great if it could be a boy. We were thinking of one more adoption but our doctor recommended us surrogacy. I know that it is very popular nowadays. So, we visited several reproduction centers and have chosen the one abroad. We liked the price and the doctor looked pretty professional. We have gone through different examinations and in 2 months we received a call. Our coordinator said that they found the surrogate for us. I couldn't beieve that everything would happen so fast. So, we packed our stuff and took the first flight to Kiev. After the embryo transfer we decided to stay there until we find out if it was success. In 3 weeks we were told that the surrogate is pregnant. So, now we are «expecting». The surrogate is 3 months pregnant and at last we are allowed to visit her. We were not allowed to choose the surrogate, but I know that she is healthy and strong enough to carry the baby. I’m so glad we are about to have our second baby. By the way, it’s gonna be a boy. Just like we wanted.
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools