Baby Corner

Old 10-16-17, 10:19 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 3
Weekly Activity 9300%

Hello Kelly, I'm very happy if I helped you! You have done a good deed, the adoption of a child from an orphanage is a very important step and I am sure that fate will thank you. After all, it often happens that people who have lost faith in the fact that they can have their own child adopt children from an orphanage. And then a miracle happens - they get pregnant. I am very glad that you have found the strength for a surrogate motherhood. I'm glad that your surrogate mother is already pregnant. I hope that everything will be all right for you. Were you in the same clinic as me or not? I am very glad that I found here a participant with whom I can discuss all aspects of the maternity. It often happens that many friends avoid discussing this topic with us. My husband and I do not even know why. We do not hide that we decided on a surrogate motherhood. But in our country people perceive this as something new, unidentified, incomprehensible. But we are glad that we still found the clinic abroad and in this clinic we were helped. I would like to communicate with you in this forum and discuss the issues that are of interest to us. I hope you will support me? Tell me please, did you choose a surrogate mother who is married or for you in priority were unmarried mothers?

Old 11-01-17, 04:06 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 400%

Hello Anari. I found your post very influential and I hope other women also find it the same way. You are doing a great job by guiding the women with your experiences. I am so happy for you that you went for surrogacy. You don’t need to be so nervous. As you have seen that the clinic is so helpful and they will do all the things by themselves. Your journey to this clinic will be successful. I hope you will get your own child very soon. The process takes a bit time as almost three months will be required to find the surrogate mother an then the embryo will be implanted in her womb. Everything is working perfectly for you. Also, tell your husband that he does not need to worry. I have also heard a lot about the same clinic you have mentioned. My wishes and prayers are with you. Stay blessed.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools