Baby Corner

Old 02-18-18, 02:31 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 40%
Default Surrogacy

Miscarriage was in fate every time i conceived.
And i have to go through a very hard time like i conceived for three times.
Now i am married for the second time and having a child from my own womb doesn’t seems to be easy keeping in mind the previous complications in my first marriage.
So now i am going for the surrogacy option as their is no other way to have a baby of my own.
I consulted a clinic regarding surrogacy they provided me a positive feedback.
So for now i have convinced mt husband to go for surrogacy and he is ready too.
But i am worried about somethings also.
But that doesn’t matter as we don’t have any other option left for us.
I contacted BioTexCom for surrogacy method and they responded very well to my questions.
I suggest you to go for this clinic and atleast you should contact them and share your problem with them so that they can propose a better solution for you.
As they suggested surrogacy option for us.
Now they are looking for a good woman for our baby who can carry our baby in her womb for 9 months.
They will find a good female with all clear tests so that we don’t have to face any issue later.
BioTexCom is a very good clinic regarding surrogacy as i’m sharing my experience with all of you.
Positive feedback will be appreciated.
Thanks

Old 03-20-18, 02:32 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I agree with a very important point you have raised. It is important to be protected by law. With surrogacy, many countries do not offer legal protection. It is a good thing that Ukraine offers that protection. I did hear about a couple who got surrogacy in the UK. Unfortunately, they bore a lot of financial loss because the surrogate mother changed her mind. Even then, the law obliged the husband to pay for child protection every month! It is very important to be legally safe when opting for surrogacy.

Old 03-22-18, 02:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

Hey there, sorry to hear about all that you went through. This is very considerate of you to share your experience with the rest of us. This is why we come to these forums. It is a platform to help us answer questions.I and my husband have been TTC for long now. We considered other options as well and just like you and your husband, we consulted many clinics. I am in a research stage right now, but will surely look into the clinic you suggested. Do let me know when your process starts and you find a surrogate mother.
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools