Baby Corner

Old 08-14-06, 01:59 PM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default just venting

No one can really help me with this, it's something Bryan and I have to decide, but I just want to vent how hard choices can be!!!

We are really looking into different fertility treatments regarding cost sharing, donors, as well as looking into and interviewing adoption agencies. We met a wonderful agency, that seems to fit our need perfectly, but Bryan is very worried about the costs and the roller coaster ride adoption does bring.

We need to decide, so are praying, and searching our hearts for which way to grow our family. After 9 years I never thought we would have to make such hard choices, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

The stress of the choice is really hard on me. I'm having such a hard time sleeping. I lay on the sofa till 3 am, get up at 9 and feel like a zombie most the day. My back aches, shoulders are killing me, and just feel stressed. I can't wait for this choice to become clear so we can look foward to whatever is next and know we are doing the right next step for us.

Old 08-14-06, 02:02 PM
is living life..
VIP Member

Thanked 263 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I hope you can come to a decision soon and the stress will be lifted.

Old 08-14-06, 02:28 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 87.14%

I hope that the right choice comes to you before long, and your journey ends with a baby in your loving arms very soon.

Old 08-14-06, 04:16 PM
Mommy of Twins

Thanked 138 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I hope that this decision comes soon to you and Bryan and you will find some relief from all the stress.

Old 08-14-06, 08:31 PM
is mommy to 3 divas and a little man
Toddler and Twin Mommy

Thanked 69 Times
Weekly Activity 122.86%

I know prayer works. We agreed a long time ago to have children naturally and to adopt. Since we're having a little trouble naturally right now we have decided to proceed with adoption and to let God take it from there. In fact I mailed the papers to get our home study done today. Good luck. I'll keep you in my prayers....
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools