Baby Corner

Old 01-15-07, 11:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.33%
Question Just wondering...

Ok so my last period was Dec 23, 2006. I am currently 5 days from my next cycle.
I have been tired, cranky and my nipples are so sore I feel as though they are going to explode. I've had reoccuring headaches and I am bloated. For about 5 days now I have been queasy and vomiting at least once a day excluding today. Just queasy all day today. The vomiting seems to happen when my stomach is empty.
Is it actually possible that I am pregnant and just having VERY early symptoms. I know the tiredness and the sore breasts are early signs of pregnancy as well as PMS signs and I do suffer from PMDD. But I have never heard of having the queasiness and vomiting so early. With past pregnancies I never started getting sick until about 8 weeks. If I am currently pregnant I should only be about 3 2/7 along. I tested Saturday I believe and it was negitive. But it would be too early to tell.
I guess maybe I am fed up with the waiting as I know many of you are. My husband and I have been trying for a year. He has no kids of his own and is so devistated everytime my period starts, to the point he crys. We have suffered one miscarriage 10 months ago. Every month we unfortuantly get our hopes up just to be let down.

Old 01-16-07, 11:50 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Im not sure about the symptoms but I hope you get a bfp soon! good luck

Old 01-16-07, 11:59 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

i didn't have early symptoms but i know some people do. it was probably too early to test..i would wait a few more days and test again. good luck

Old 01-17-07, 12:30 AM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 5738%

I would say that all of your symptoms are promising. I am testing this weekend. Testing too early is a major let-down, especially when you find a BFP just a few days later.

I know it's hard to wait, but if you can do it, waiting just another 4 days or so can have a significant effect on the validity of an HPT.

Hang in there and please keep us posted!

Old 01-17-07, 01:04 AM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

I know the wait is terrible.

I've never been pregnant, so I can't tell you what my symptoms were.

I hope time goes by really quick for you and you get that positive you both really want.

Thinking of you.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools