Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Know what I hate?

Reply Post New Topic

• AmyM AmyM's Avatar 03-13-06 | 09:30 AM
  • I hate it when my body leads me on. I really felt pregnant this month. I really got my hopes up. But apparantly I was wrong.

Its OK on those months when I know that there is no chance. The months like this one suck.

Last edited by AmyM; 03-13-06 at 03:20 PM..
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 03-13-06 | 09:36 AM
  • Im sorry!!! The same thing happens to me!! I want to be pg so bad my sister told me that i imagine the symptoms somtimes which may be true or I just want them so I look for every one.
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 03-13-06 | 10:22 AM

•  

its really tough when you are fully convinced that this is it and then she shows - even now after all these years my heart stills breaks a little every month when I get AF. I hope next month is your month.
  • baby hungry 03-13-06 | 12:31 PM
  • I am with you on this one. It's a cruel joke! If your pregnant, great, but to many times our hearts are broken more because we do in fact have "pregnancy symptoms." Some ladies always have a little hcg in their systom. Can you imagine them taking tests with the slightest hint of a line? Cruel!
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 03-13-06 | 03:00 PM
  • I'm with you too Amy, I've had pmBs (pre menstrual BOB syndrome) too many times. But I have to say I was led to believe, by my friends who are parents, that once you had been PG then you 'just knew', but after reading this post then I guess not.

I hope your symptoms are followed by a BFP very soon!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!