Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Know what I hate?

Reply Post New Topic

• AmyM AmyM's Avatar 03-13-06 | 09:30 AM
  • I hate it when my body leads me on. I really felt pregnant this month. I really got my hopes up. But apparantly I was wrong.

Its OK on those months when I know that there is no chance. The months like this one suck.

Last edited by AmyM; 03-13-06 at 03:20 PM..
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 03-13-06 | 09:36 AM
  • Im sorry!!! The same thing happens to me!! I want to be pg so bad my sister told me that i imagine the symptoms somtimes which may be true or I just want them so I look for every one.
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 03-13-06 | 10:22 AM

•  

its really tough when you are fully convinced that this is it and then she shows - even now after all these years my heart stills breaks a little every month when I get AF. I hope next month is your month.
  • baby hungry 03-13-06 | 12:31 PM
  • I am with you on this one. It's a cruel joke! If your pregnant, great, but to many times our hearts are broken more because we do in fact have "pregnancy symptoms." Some ladies always have a little hcg in their systom. Can you imagine them taking tests with the slightest hint of a line? Cruel!
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 03-13-06 | 03:00 PM
  • I'm with you too Amy, I've had pmBs (pre menstrual BOB syndrome) too many times. But I have to say I was led to believe, by my friends who are parents, that once you had been PG then you 'just knew', but after reading this post then I guess not.

I hope your symptoms are followed by a BFP very soon!