Baby Corner

Old 07-24-06, 01:07 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default Ladies, How About An Update

How about an update Ladies!

I see some of you are getting up to the high numbers for CD on the Stats List. Please give me an update if the information isn't correct or if the

has shown her ugly face. Sitting here hoping for some

on this board soon!

Old 07-24-06, 01:31 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Cd14 hoping for O today!

Old 07-24-06, 01:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default Update: I caved

We tested 2 times: 11 dpo BFN and 13 dpo BFN w/ CBE. I think we got an evap line on 2nd test b/c we went back to sleep after 5 minutes and later there was a *very* faint line. So, now we will just wait and find out the old fashioned way!! Husbo doesn't really like to "waste" money on tests (c'mon!). I have had swollen bbs and have cramping on and off all week plus I feel really crabby, but that could just be PMS. Also, I had food poisoning this weekend which was no fun.

Question:
AF is due Wednesday or Thursday. If I have a 31 day cycle does it still hold true that HPT are more accurate the day you miss your period or could I know sooner since it is still 14 days or longer past O? Just wondering how it works... Even though we have not told anyone we are trying, random people have been asking us constantly when we will have baby. I am starting to get touchy about it! What should I say if I want to keep our plans private?

Good luck to all of you! !

Old 07-24-06, 02:22 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I am on CD 33 and no AF in sight. I know for sure I am not pregnant as we didn't do an insemination this month.

I am taking a break from ttc for at least next cycle

Old 07-24-06, 05:05 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I used to tell people that we had no plans yet, because if I would have told them we were trying for a baby, I know they would have totally been on our case, asking all the time, are you pregnant yet...and that would have made me even more annoyed.

As for the testing, if you buy one of those early response or whatever tests, they can let you know up to 5 days before a missed period.

Goodluck, and I will hope you find out some good news soon!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools