Baby Corner

Old 10-10-08, 09:03 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%
Default A little update on me

Matthew is now the same age and size Josh was when Matthew came along. I had bought them matching outfits, and now Matthew is wearing the same outfit again, in a bigger size.

I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I wish I was pg again of course, but on the other hand, to think that we could possibly be done with diapers by next summer.... that's something I could definitely get used to!

I'm definitely hanging in here and haven't given up, but I am looking forward to this next year either way, because we'll be able to do some really fun stuff with the kids without having to drag along half the house. Even if I do get pg early next year, it'll be fall before the little one would arrive.

So... that's the update on us! I am here

for all of you ladies!

Old 10-11-08, 04:59 AM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 220%

Ah yes! Nappies (diapers as you call them), a necessary evil!! I like your plan Jeanne!! It's a good-un!

Have an amazing time enjoying the boys, and we'll have everything crossed that a baby will 'fall' when the timing's perfect!!

Latest Articles
Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

Getting to Know Baby Before Birth
Want to get to know your baby before birth? Here are seven ways you can bond with your baby during pregnancy.

When Your Child Won't Potty Train
You're all excited to begin potty training and feel this will be a breeze, however your toddler has other plans. If you toddler is being difficult and refuses to potty train, follow these tips for success.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools