Baby Corner

Old 09-23-08, 11:17 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Looking from the outside

I know you all need it.I know you guys go through more then I have to,to get this far.I have never had to "try" to get pg but this time I am "trying" my hardest.So I can only imagine what it may be like for you ladies.
I just hope that this is it for all of you.I don't think anyone should have to go through this.Just think if you were men.....there wouldn't be any baby's.You are all the toughest of the tough and that is why you all have gotten this far.I can see what a tough journey it has been so far and just think of the reward.I know right now there is no consultation for the things you have to put your mind and body through......but I hope it helps.
I by far am not trying to say that I understand what your going through but in my heart I know it must hurt. I mean right now I only have to take my prenatal,b6 and progesterone so I cant imagine having to go through all you have to ever month.
I am not going to say it just takes time or god only gives you what you can handle but what I will say is....I am sorry that ANYONE has to go through this.You guys inspire me! If my tube does close I will have to do IVF, so if that God willing happens I know I have a GREAT family of friends that will help me and I you! I hope the BFP fairy visits you all this month!

Thank you countrycutieluv!
Tracey and Neil (09-24-08)

Old 09-23-08, 11:28 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

Thank you!

Old 09-23-08, 11:41 AM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Are you trying to make us all CRY? I don't have to go through half of what other women do, but I might someday. And, it is comforting that you all are here! Thanks!

Old 09-23-08, 11:51 AM
Community Member

Thanked 83 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

That is the sweetest thing that anyone has ever said. Thank you so much! It is so comforting to read that.

Old 09-23-08, 12:35 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark'sbabygirl

Are you trying to make us all CRY? I don't have to go through half of what other women do, but I might someday. And, it is comforting that you all are here! Thanks!
I wasn't trying to make anyone cry.

I may be in the same boat as you someday.
I just thought some recognition was in order thats all.
Thank you countrycutieluv!
Tracey and Neil (09-24-08)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools