Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Mandi

Reply Post New Topic

• erinjj erinjj's Avatar 03-21-06 | 04:52 PM
  • Hey girl.

Just thinking about you, and wondering how you are doing/handling your sister's pgcy.

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 03-22-06 | 05:58 AM

•  
  • MBMBERG MBMBERG's Avatar 03-27-06 | 12:24 PM
  • Thank you Erin & Therese~

I'm doing okay (I guess). I don't know if you remember but she had conceived in December then suffered a m/c. By February she announced she was pg again. Keep in mind she also suffers from PCOS and has a tilted uterus like me. Her husband also works away and is only home 1 week out of a month. So you can imagine how I'm feeling.

This weekend I had 2 people ask me about babies. Friday night, while DH and I were out to dinner with my parents, I had someone ask what if something was wrong or we just didn't want any. I replied ~ "No, we don't want any." Saturday, I was in a store with my mother when someone from our hometown walked up to me and said, "Are you the mommy to be?" When I told her it was my sister, her reply was, "You know, I've seen that before where a younger sister gets pregnant before the older sister."

My mom was doing double time. I could tell she was uncomfortable. Of course, I continuously have to hear all my sister's pregnancy "problems". Give me a break!

Didn't mean to turn this into a rant but I needed to get that out.

Thanks again for thinking of me.
  • erinjj erinjj's Avatar 03-27-06 | 12:27 PM

•  
    Rant away, that's why I asked.

Just know that I am thinking of you.

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 03-28-06 | 05:19 AM

•  

vent away Mandi - I'm sorry you are having to deal with complete idiots (well very insensitive people anyway

). I thank god that I have no sisters dealing with SIL's and close friends was and is hard enough. We all understand your feelings