Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive My doctor's a bonehead or it's me -- GGRRR!

My doctor's a bonehead or it's me -- GGRRR!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-13-06, 08:01 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 8.57%
Default My doctor's a bonehead or it's me -- GGRRR!

Watch out -- complaining ahead!!!

So with all this craziness of the positive on the OPK (I had another surge line today) and it being day 20, I called my OB to see if he could help me make heads or tails of this -- basically -- do I even have a shot at it this month?? The stuff I was finding on the internet was not helpful. Actually, it was depressing, scary and confusing. DH was kind enough to grace me with a quickie this morning.I'm going to try to pry one more out of him tonight.

Anyway...I told the nurse how I had one postive OPK/LH surge on CD 11 and two or three strong days after (but not surges) then the readings became very faint until yesterday when I had some EWCM and got a surge reading on three tests (after work Tues, Wed. 5am and after work Wed). I thought I was very clear with the nurse, I even specified my cycle days, etc.... The doctors response was "wait to see if you get your period". He didn't even say if my period would be delayed at all. So I have no clue if I should be looking for it next Thursday or if I have to start the 2WW from today.
Piss me off!!!

So, tonight I am going to get off the computer and find religion -- religion in the sense of reading again parts of Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Weschler. Maybe I can find my own answer.

Who said this was fun?? And why do those dang teenagers have to make it look so easy??

Old 09-13-06, 10:27 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I'm telling you..if it doesn't happen in another couple of cycles I'm goign to grab a few beers and make DH take me out to a country road! That's how he got my step daughter.

Old 09-14-06, 08:10 AM
is enjoying summer!
Community Member

Thanked 78 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I'm sorry! I know how that feels! I wish you all the luck in the world with a BFP!!! crossing my fingers for you!

Old 09-14-06, 11:17 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I hope you get that

soon..this is a lot of work

Old 09-14-06, 11:25 AM
Workin' My Ovaries Off

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCnanny
And why do those dang teenagers have to make it look so easy??

i know what you mean... my neighbor was 17 when she got pg... and she goes, "oops, i didn't even know i was pg"...

hopefully it will all be over soon and you will have a new little bundle to cuddle and love...

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools