Level: 1
Weekly Activity 900%

consult with a doctor immediately

Old 08-15-17, 07:37 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 3
Weekly Activity 9300%

After the first birth, which was very difficult, I completely removed the uterus. I really wanted the second child. I thought about this question for a long time, but then I decided and told my husband that I found a clinic where it is possible to give birth to a child with the help of surrogate motherhood. But my husband has not yet given me the exact answer. I'm afraid that he will be scared and refuse it. He is very worried about the legal aspect of this situation. If someone encountered this problem, please share your experience. Tell me please, do you think that a surrogate mother should be a stranger before, or can one ask her relative to become a mother? I think it's better to use the service of an unfamiliar woman. Do you know, the clinic that will provide this service helps with legal aspects? Dear girls, did your husbands immediately agree to this procedure? How can I persuade my husband? In case he refuses ((You know, I've read a lot of information on the Internet about surrogate motherhood.) But I did not find the answer to the main question, how expensive is it? I think that maybe we need to find a clinic in another country.

Old 09-13-17, 04:53 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 3
Weekly Activity 9300%

Speaking of the well-known BioTexCom. We were recently there, we flew to Kiev. We liked this clinic, it is in the center of the city, so we immediately found it. I can say that we visited not only this clinic, we were in other Ukrainian clinics. But when we came to BioTexCom there were still customers. We had to wait a little. But in other clinics it was empty, there were no clients at all. Therefore, we do not know if we can trust clinics that do not have clients. In my opinion, it's better to wait a little, but be sure that the doctors of the clinic have a lot of experience. It is very important for us. Since there are no age restrictions in this clinic. And my husband and I are not very young, but we are not yet old. But we want to use donor genetic material. And also we plan to use the service of surrogate motherhood. It seems to us that this will be better. Since I believe that I am already at an age when a woman can not tolerate a pregnancy well. After all, many chronic diseases can be discovered. And what will I do next? To that I need to drink hormones. And why, if a surrogate mother can give birth to a child for us. And we will live a habitual life and not lose our work. Since now we need to work both for the child and for ourselves. What can I say about the doctors from this clinic? Doctors spoke English with us. This is very surprising to us, because we thought that we might have misunderstandings due to the language barrier. But nothing like that happened. The doctor spoke fluent English and we understood him perfectly. We found out all the information, signed a contract, found a surrogate mother. In general, we were satisfied. Because the staff works in an organized way and so we quickly managed everything. Now we are in our country, but soon again fly to Kiev.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools