Baby Corner

Old 08-10-17, 09:51 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 41.67%
Default My TTC story

Hi Ladies! Hoping that everyone is great. I am writing my IVF story for all of you. Anyone who is unable to get pregnant can take inspiration from it. It all started when I had a miscarriage with our first child. At that time, I found out about my infertility. I had no option left rather than IVF. It was the only choice and our last hope. We tried IVF. In our first attempt, an egg was planted. Later on, that egg burst. We didn’t lose hope and tried again. This time everything happened according to us. I got pregnant. Now that baby is healthy and living a great life. So my sincere gratitude towards biotexcom for providing us this wonderful opportunity to become parents. Thanks, Regards and good luck to all.

Old 09-05-17, 09:44 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 3
Weekly Activity 775%

Of course, your story is with a good ending, but not everyone is doing so well. My sister had 4 unsuccessful attempts at IVF procedure, after which she lost hope. In addition, her health also began to deteriorate. But we thought that we should help her. I read on the Internet what to do in such cases. It turned out that the only way out was a surrogate maternity. But since my sister's husband agreed, she also did not mind. Her husband said that he will deal with all organizational issues himself. Because my sister had a poor mental state, she had hysterics and nervous breakdowns. In general, he found clinics in Ukraine and soon we all go there. It turned out that commercial surrogate motherhood is prohibited in Europe. We were so surprised, we never thought that such a popular service could be banned in Europe. We did not plan to go to America as it is expensive there. But it turned out that Ukraine is the most optimal option. But we still think which clinic to choose. But we definitely decided that we were going to Kiev.

Old 09-11-17, 08:08 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 583.33%

Hello friend, I am feeling happy to see that you have proper understanding about latest medical research based treatment IVF test tube baby. I like your cooperative nature. This is ideal decision to share your success story at this reliable platform that inspires many women to defeat infertility problem in easy and effective way. There are 20% women who are facing infertility problem in their life all over the world. I read your success story word by word that fulfill my whole body with confidence and inspire me also to share my success story at this reliable platform that is sufficient to clear doubts regarding IVF test tube baby treatment.
The first and foremost thing I want to suggest to all women to handle this difficult situation with positive attitude toward life that provide sufficient energy to face this difficult situation in easy and effective way. It is golden time to remove stress and depression from your body and mind to reduce negative effect and create valuable platform for you to defeat this infertility demon with high success rate of IVF test tube baby treatment that become boon for infertile women all over the world. I want to express kind heart Thanks to all medical researchers who are working day and night to defeat infertility with advanced medical research based treatment in medical history. It is dream of every woman to enjoy healthy baby gift in their life that fulfill your whole life with happiness. It is your turn to enjoy healthy baby gift in your life with IVF test tube baby treatment at has capacity to provide real value of time and money to fulfill your dream into reality. I hope my success story provide sufficient information to clear all doubts to defeat infertility problem.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools