Baby Corner

Old 05-13-13, 10:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 50%
Post Need advice...

Hello, my name is crystal and I'm 20 years old. I started a light pink bleeding on April 28th. It lasted from April 28 to may 2nd. I started my actual period on may 2nd and ended my period on may 5th. I am curious if it could have been implantation bleeding???*
But this morning at about 3:25 I had some dull/sharp pains by my right ovary, and lighter pains by my left, and finally a light pushing sensation tword the top of my stomach. I can eat, but sometimes I feel like i will throw up but I don't. I drink alot of liquids ( mostly water or Gatorade or koolaid) I have noticed I feel bloated, my lower back , right over back right hip hurts. My husband says I have huge mood swings, and I'm always grumpy. And my appitite is dissipating. I noticed that I'm sleeping way more than I normally do. I sleep at least 13 to 16 hours a day waking up eriodicly for bathroom breaks, food, water, ect. Another thing I have noticed is that I still have lactation from my first birth which was back in 2011 ( I was 17, had been raped, and gave my daughter up for adoption) and it's gotten a little heavier, I'm not sure what this could mean .. It's nerve racking.... I could really use some help or advice please..,*

Old 05-14-13, 10:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 92.86%

Guess u should see ur doctor,I think u might just be pregnant.

Old 05-14-13, 10:13 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 50%

But the symptoms don't add up to a pregnancy... Atleast I dont think so... It's had me worried

Old 05-14-13, 10:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 92.86%

U don't have to be,try as much as u can to relax urself and make out time to seek help and advice from ur doctor,I believe u will be fine.

Old 05-14-13, 10:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 50%

I trust you. I'm taking a test on Friday, my last few have been negative. I'm laying on my back and it feels like somethings moving .. Not to mention that I feel like my appetite is low
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools