Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Need some advice....Like I haven't ask for enough...LOL

Need some advice....Like I haven't ask for enough...LOL

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-19-08, 07:57 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Unhappy Need some advice....Like I haven't ask for enough...LOL

Well my doctor emailed me back and said that if I was interested she would order me a uterine biopsy if I was concerend about it.She also said it sometimes doesn't tell much and I have to be abstinent since I could be pregnant and not show it with a test when they do it.Any suggestions? I know I can't have it this month but I don't know if I should just wait it out for another cycle.My DH wont be here next month during ovulation,but is it really worth all of the pain with no answer? She also said she would run my progesterone again on day 21 to keep an eye on ovulation.
Any thoughts,advise or suggestions would greatly help me!

Old 08-19-08, 07:59 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 25.31%

I don't know what you asked your dr.
Thank you 3Princes!
countrycutieluv (08-19-08)

Old 08-19-08, 08:03 PM
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Sorry...stupid moment.I asked her about my Luteal phase because I got AF 3 days early out of the clear blue.She said its supposed to be pretty standard 14 days. I just don't know if this biopsy will really tell me anything.She said it might but sometimes doesn't.

Old 08-19-08, 08:08 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 25.31%

I've never had one-- but I know what it is. I think that's a strange way to check for LP.
But since dh is going to be gone for ovulation... then why not go ahead and have it?
Thank you 3Princes!
countrycutieluv (08-19-08)

Old 08-19-08, 08:11 PM
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Thats what I told her.I said heck why not.If I don't get pg this month then might as well.Don't really want to "waste" a month.Is there another way to check for the LP?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools