Baby Corner

Old 11-30-05, 09:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Question Need some advice..plz help??

Ok so here goes i am in the 2ww cycle day 20 i think i ovulated 11/22 ,for the last 3 days i have been having cramping in my lower stomach ,cottage cheese discharge(sorry tmi) no burning itching anything associated with a yeast infection..sore boobs mainly the sides of them
,feeling of being hot and i have had a slight temp(i do not do the bbt) this is just mid morning and also my cp is still high and soft ..my question is i have a appt with my gyno tomorrow for a routine pap i know i may be a bit far fetched but to early to tell(especially after just losing my rt ovary in early sept)..is there any ealry signs during exam that she might be able to tell?? and should i explain what has been going on before the exam?? Thanks for your input

God Bless you all with healty babies

Old 11-30-05, 09:32 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Definitely tell her!!! She may even be able to do a blood test. Probably too early for urine though, even at the office. But there are signs she can look for, but it may still be too early for even that. I'd ask for a beta! Good luck to you!!!!

Old 11-30-05, 10:16 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 8.57%

Good luck! Your symptoms sound a lot like those I had in early pregnancy before.

Old 11-30-05, 11:50 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Me too, the boobs hurting on the sides (like around close to my armpit it seamed) and the discharge, and if that's the case, I hate to tell ya that just gets worse! lol!!! Be sure to let us know what you find out! And I would insist on a test!!!! My friend went to the dr and had her pap and all that, then the next week didn't start her period and come to find out she was pg all along. Good luck

Old 12-01-05, 12:45 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiKW

Me too, the boobs hurting on the sides (like around close to my armpit it seamed) and the discharge, and if that's the case, I hate to tell ya that just gets worse! lol!!! Be sure to let us know what you find out! And I would insist on a test!!!! My friend went to the dr and had her pap and all that, then the next week didn't start her period and come to find out she was pg all along. Good luck

Thats exactly where they hurt me as they did last month 2 weeks before my af ,so this is only the second time this has happened to me but af did show her face last month with a normal flow for me , the discharge i have never experienced before it was like a clear mucus with little white clumps in it and also when i whiped last night i got a mucus with little blood spots in it looked like cells to me hasent happend again but im thinking that maybe it was just from checking my cp like i said its still high and semi soft..well who knows im not setting myself up for a let down so im not really excited about what im feeling..ty
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools