Baby Corner

Old 12-01-05, 09:56 PM
Workin' My Ovaries Off

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

well we'll all pray and hope for the best!! good luck and keep us posted!!

Old 12-02-05, 07:10 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

i agree. definitely tell your doctor what is going on. if nothing else at least it will make her look a little closer.

Old 12-02-05, 09:16 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

well i went to my gyno yesterday and got nothing but bad news like i needed any more , back in sept i had a 7cm cyst removed and the ovary due to the damage it caused,ok so i got over that but my pap can back abnormal so last night i had to have a bioposiy and when the dr was in there she said my cervix was twice its normal size,she things its a form of hvp

.. so now right now im ready to just give up on everything i cant take any more bad news im only 26 and don' know which way to turn any more.. Hopefully i can come here and count on yours girls suport and get through what i need to and move on with my life and ttc ..Thank you all for your advice and support (test results will be back in 2 weeks so i will keep u posted when i hear something)

Old 12-02-05, 10:01 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

i'm so sorry that you are going through this. i don't know much (if anything) about HPV. is this something that can be treated without hurting your fertility any further? i'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Old 12-02-05, 10:43 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonji
i'm so sorry that you are going through this. i don't know much (if anything) about HPV. is this something that can be treated without hurting your fertility any further? i'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm not exactly sure what its is myself as there are many types of it..as far as my fertility it wont effect it , just missing the other ovary will. From my understanding and anyone could correct me if im wrong ,there is a slight higher risk for m/c because it effects the cervix some how or other but after having the open cut from my previous surgery if i become pregnant i will opt for a c section to prevent any further damage..TY again for your concern and caring .. I am keeping my fingers crossed

the out come isnt what is suspected and i get over this hurdle in life..As we all know life throws some nasty things our way i just have to be strong and keep my head up for my 2 wonderful children..If i am not able to have another child i will be thankful god gave me 2 healthy ones..

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools