Baby Corner

Old 08-28-08, 02:35 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 520%
Default Nervous!

That is one word to describe how I feel.

I am 10 DPO today and I am scared to test because once again I feel like it will be a BFN. I am not sure I am capable of that again. My temps have dropped the past two day and I told myself I will NOT test until they go back up. I am nervous that it will drop again tomorrow. Here is my symptoms....

Memory loss- Pg Big Issue!!!
Tired/Fatigue- Pg and AF sometimes
Face broke out-AF and PG
Cramps- AF and PG

What would you do if this was you?

Old 08-28-08, 03:12 PM
is cancer free :)
Community Member

Thanked 432 Times
Weekly Activity 920%

I would test, but at this point, I would wait for tomorrow for FMU. As long as I have enough tests and don't mind spending the money. If you can hold out, hold out. Good luck!
Thank you amitrat!
Keepers (08-28-08)

Old 08-28-08, 03:50 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Sweetie I am in the same boat as you.I know you have been going through a lot more then me but either way its hard.If you have the tests I would wait until FMU and test.Your going to be worrying about it either way.I sure hope we can move to the DD boards together with Laura!

Old 08-28-08, 04:14 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

Thank you and your right it is hard to want something so bad. I have a speech class right now and one of the speeches last night the girl said "you can fail, but you should never give up" I thought I was going to squawl. Because after failing 14 times each month I just want to give up! But I am so thankful that I hav efound this board because it has helped me so much.

Old 08-28-08, 04:24 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools