Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Never buying digital HPTs again.

Never buying digital HPTs again.

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 07-04-05, 07:53 PM
Charlotte's mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

It was supposed to say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" All I got was the error message. Really, I would have been happy either way. We do want more kids, but we can wait awhile yet.

Old 07-07-05, 02:39 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I know how frustrating it gets with all those hpt's..
a real informative site about hpt's is peeonastick.com..
I also had a bad experience with hpt's this month..which made me totallly hopeful for a day and then crashes the party the very next day.
I had a faint +++ (i swear the line appeared in 2 minutes my dh confirmed it) and it was so clear but the very next morning i got bfn and 4 more bfn's to follow (costing me a fortune) and af showed up 1 day late(according to opk) and actually, a day EARLY according to my lmp....so i really don't thinnk it was even a chemical pg cause it was same as usaul..i
ve had chem. pg so i know what it's like.
Well, sorry you had to go thru so much troubles...i'm hoping this month to be it...but i will definitely not test earlly this time and waste money...well, you never know i'm impatient.
Good Luck!

Old 07-07-05, 04:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Gosh, sorry you had so much trouble with those HPTs! What an ordeal!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools