Baby Corner

Old 10-08-05, 11:07 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default New Here...

Hey everyone. I am new here. I was part of another board before it went to paid-only members a few weeks ago. Since then I've just been trying to keep myself busy during the 2ww. I am 31 and we have 2 DDs ages 9.5 and 6. We've been ttc #3 for 3 months...hoping for a boy this time.

I am 14dpo today. AF is due tomorrow. I should have started spotting today, but all I've had is LOTS of creamy CM (tmi). I've also had sore bbs for almost 2 weeks and some cramping this morning. My temps have flatlined at 97.5 for the last 5 days, which is VERY odd for me. I have 2 hpts calling my name, but I am trying so hard to wait til Monday to test. I hate BFNs!! UGH!! All this waiting is enough to drive a person insane!

Anyone else in the same boat?

Old 10-08-05, 02:52 PM
Visitor

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

Hi

and welcome....we're always glad to see new faces around here.

My name is Valerie and I'm the community leader here... I'm 22 and married to my HS sweethear Mike. We've been married since Oct 2002 and have had a rough road to parenthood. 3 miscarriages, 1 stillbirth, and our son died at the age of 8 weeks due to SIDS. After finally feeling the joy of being parents we've somehow managed to get the courage to try again.

I'm currently waiting to see if I'm going to ovulate this month..... then we'll go from there

Hope you get

in no time and that you're stay here on the TTC boards is very short.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask

Old 10-09-05, 11:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hey there! Here's another welcome for ya I'm Sonji and I'm 33 engaged to a wonder 34 yo man. I've no live births and 2 m/c. Been on this TTC journey for a loooong time. I hope your stay with us is a short one.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools