Baby Corner

Old 05-24-05, 02:12 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default New here...kind of.

Hi everyone,
I first posted this on Trying to Conceive after having children but I'd like to post here as well if its all right with all of you.
Its been a long time since I lasted posted(like a year). My DH has been waffling back and forth on the second child issue, and he's once again said yes, so here I am. I'll give a little background since most of you probably don't know me.
I have one dd who is almost 4. It took me 18 months to get pg with her. I found out 2 years ago that I had a uterus filled with huge uterine polyps which my new doctor said was probably why it took so long. I had a chemical pregnancy last June, and haven't been trying since do to weddings/business trips, etc. I am currently 15 DPO, and have been experiencing a range of symptoms that seem more pronouced then usual. I'm scared to test though. I'm a test junkie. Plus my luteal phase is usually 17 days so AF wouldn't be here yet anyway. I tested + with my dd on 15 DPO, so of course I'm getting antsy. I have a question though. I have recently gained about 6 pounds and of course a lot of that seems to have gravitated around my waist and in my breasts, but has anyone ever experienced sore bbs when gaining weight? I never get sore bbs. They are usually the most insensitive part of my body. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Kim

Old 05-24-05, 02:17 PM
CL & Mommy of 2 girls!

Thanked 132 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Sore bbs don't usually happen with weight gain. They can be a sign of pregnancy (Yay!) or PMS (Boo!, but you would usually have this most months). Sometimes, just feeling different is a good sign.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools