Baby Corner

Old 10-08-08, 01:02 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Cool New outlook!

Well I went to the doctor today.She was really nice.I told her what has been happening and she said that it takes about two months to really heal from surgery.

With the cycles I have been having she said is normal within 3 days and my body is just trying to adjust to either a 27 or 28 day cycle. I told her about the miscarriage and the bleeding...she said it is normal and to start trying again as soon as we are ready.She even offered another test but with the bleeding there was no real since other then my peace of mind.
I asked her about the b6 and progesterone and she said the prescription is about the only one that can for sure keep your period away and that is a little iffy.
She then asked me what was different form the this month compared to the others?I said we weren't planning on trying due to the biopsy then I changed my mind last minute.

She made me realize what I already knew.

She said if I have any problems or think I'm pregnant to call her and she will do a test and an exam.
She also said to be happy that I did get pregnant and that the pluming works.Sad as that sounds...she is right.
Its funny strange how it doesn't even click with me about the miscarriage until somebody talks to me or references it to me.
In my 2 1/2 min drive home I lost it!

So I feel better renewed almost.
I didn't get any special meds or definitive answers but I did get that renewed hope.
So if I'm not pregnant again by this spring then....well I get poked and prodded on. I think I'm going to start going to the gym

Old 10-08-08, 01:36 PM
is so extremely excited!
May your dream come true!

Thanked 133 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Hugs to you, and glad you are feeling renewed!
Thank you saffy!
countrycutieluv (10-08-08)

Old 10-08-08, 02:16 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3513.06%

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that by this time next year, you're holding a screaming little bundle of joy!

Thank you Dopey406!
countrycutieluv (10-09-08)

Old 10-08-08, 02:25 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 21.22%

Thats great! it is always nice to get reassured. I hope that your "plumbing" continues to work and you are pregnant in no time!!!
Thank you Keepers!

Old 10-08-08, 03:03 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Glad to hear you are feeling renewed! I am glad seeing your doctor was helpful. I am SO nervous about my appointment on Friday, but hearing what you said is encouraging since we also had a chemical pregnancy at least we know all our plumbing works too! Going the the gym is a GREAT idea! Exercise always helps me feel better and it's great for your body (and your fertility!).
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools