Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Newbi

Reply Post New Topic

• CheekyMonkey26 CheekyMonkey26's Avatar 03-07-06 | 05:10 PM

•  

Just wanted to say hi! I too have PCOS and finally became pg on injections after 2 yrs of trying all of the oral meds. Good luck!!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 03-07-06 | 05:22 PM
  • Good luck! You'll find loads of support here!

• fmh3 03-08-06 | 06:53 PM
  • I just wanted to tell you that I will send a prayer up for you. I do not have Endometriosis nor PCOS. But do ultrasound on patients everyday with these probelms and many no related diseases so I have gained a lot of patience and heart. There is hope just keep your faith and things will work out. Oh yeah, I have been TTC for 4 months without any luck but I know we both will have our dreams.
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 03-08-06 | 07:13 PM
  • Thank you!!
    There for a while I thought I would never get pg because everytime I went to the doctor to even try I got stoped in my tracks by one problem or another... The frist time it was endometriosis so I had to wait for surgery and healing and so after a year and a half I went to the doctor to try again and then I had a irregular pap which turned out to be class two displaysa so I had another surgery and had to wait 3 monthes and when I went back to the doctor I found out I have PCOS... I just about broke down right there in my doctors office... But I didnt instead I told my husband it was his trun to go through testing and we found out his sperm count was low!!! It seemes like everyththing is aginst me at this point but still after all this I still have high hopes that this will be it....

I get to go on the 10th to see if the clomid is working!! With all the headaches im getting It's got to be doing something I would think!! lol

Thanks for the prayer I could use it.
    I will pray for you too!

• shellyruth 03-09-06 | 08:51 PM
  • best of luck to you...
    you are so young..you will get it soon,.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!