Baby Corner

Old 05-27-08, 11:53 AM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.87%
Default On to the next cycle

OK the

showed. And I was a little disappointed but I got over it really fast because since I didn't test I didnt see a positive so I wasnt sure if I was definitly preg. DH and I are thinking about taking another coupl of cycles off because now Im on CD 4 so its to late to do anything. Plus we want to see if the clomid helped him. So I will be most likely taking another break which is good because Im about to start my next term for school which is 3 classes and goes from May 28th to July 31st, so I wont have time to think about anything but school. Plus the breaks are doing wonders for our relationship because we arent worried about ttc.

School update:::I GOT A's IN BOTH CLASSES and I HAVE A 4.0 GPA!!!!!

Old 05-27-08, 01:23 PM
is the mommy of a 3 year old and expecting #2
Community Member

Thanked 437 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 1557.64%
Thumbs up

. You rock! Keep up the great work.

Old 06-06-08, 02:36 AM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20.62%

Sorry about AF. She's one of my most hated house-guests!

Well done on the exam results though. I've no idea what the GPA score means, but it sounds great!!

Wishing you lots and lots of luck for the next cycle!

Latest Articles
The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

How Often Should Your Baby Poop?
Find out how often your baby should poop, how you can tell if your baby might be constipated, and what treatment options are available if your baby is constipated.

Baby Bottles: Which Ones Should You Choose?
When buying baby bottles, there is a vast array of choices for expectant Moms to choose from. Here are some considerations for making this important purchase.

Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diets During Pregnant
If you are pregnant with celiac disease, you will need to take extra precautions to make sure you are eating healthy, and getting enough nutrients when eating a gluten free diet.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools