Baby Corner

Old 02-01-17, 11:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 34.48%
Smile Is it normal?

December 16, 2016 I was suppose to start my period which I was spotting for two days but not enough to wear a pad. Only was bloody when I wiped. I was a week late before I started a heavier period. It lasted three days but normally it last five days. I had sex while being on my period numerous times for the next couple days. I have all the signs of being pregnant starting the beginning of the year. Still been getting sick every morning when I wake up and late at night. I took a pregnancy test and it comes back negative. Last month I had a period still but like December it was shorter than the rest of my periods. I am a mother of three now but never had this happen with any of them. Could I be pregnant? Is this normal to expierence this? Any advice would be appreciated.

Old 02-18-17, 01:34 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 48.28%

Hello darling I have 2 children, and I started bleeding a day early, but really bright red in color, (never my whole life dealt with this). Well it went from heavy for one whole day to light and dark brown the next. Now doing nothing. Never had a period remotely close to this. I'm praying I get my BOG soon. I had a friend who had a similar problem to yours, and she just knew something was off. You know God have us precious women that thing called intuitions, she just knew,and 1 week later she tested and got a BFN, but that deep guy feeling told her to test one more time, cause she was ready to give up. Well thank God she didn't, cause she had gotten her BFP!!!!!! I pray that you gotten yours, or will get it! !!!! Baby dust to you!!!!

Old 03-22-17, 06:46 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 289.66%

I think it's normal. One of my friends has experienced the same but she took the pregnancy test and the result was negative.

Latest Articles
Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

Baby Names for Spring Babies
If you are looking for a unique baby name for your Spring baby, look no further. Check out these names for your Spring baby boy or girl.

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date
New guidelines for a more accurate estimation of conception date and due date have been introduced by the American College of Gynecologists and Obstetricians and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine.

February 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations hdavid!

Calculators & Tools