Baby Corner

Old 08-19-08, 10:54 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 520%
Default Not looking good.

This month is not looking good. Go look at my chart and you will see what I am talking bout.

I went to the doc on Friday and had one follie 16mm. And had not ovulated yet so I just kept temping and OPKing and yesterday I got a positive OPK so we BD last night. And I was sure temps would be up this morning, but NOT!!!

Today is CD 18 and my temps dont show O? But OPK was positive. I am not very hopeful though this month because I am worried now about the PCOS and I think I am just going to ride this month out and let him ip my Clomid dose to 100mg and then do the hcg shot. Plus he is going to monitor me like I am supposed to be. I guess it is just a wait and see sotra thing.

Old 08-19-08, 11:40 AM
Fingers Crossed

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am sorry this month isnt shaping up for you...but your new DR seems like he will take better care of you!! I have PCOS as well so I know what you are dealing with...My DR told me that with PCOS depending on how bad yours is...will determine what all they will have to do....Good Luck!!!

Old 08-19-08, 02:08 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Breathe in.... breathe out!
I think you're fine.

I think you probably ovulated yesterday or today. There's something called a "slow rise" which you could be having.
Remember.... your chart is not an exact science. It is an overall picture of what your body is doing! Don't put too much stock in one temp!
I'd go ahead and dtd again tonight if possible, and then... relax. If you're pg, great. If not, guess what? You have a great plan for next month.

Old 08-19-08, 02:46 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

Thaks Jeanne. I think I ovulated yesterday. I think BDing tonight is out of the question. I have school and when I get home DH is leaving for work. I am just going to relax and say I am 1DPO. I think it is safe to say.

Old 08-19-08, 04:50 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I think you have your bases covered if you ovulated yesterday! Remember that sperm can live for a few days! I hope the egg was caught!

Laura

Latest Articles
Out of the Mouth of Babes: Preventing Embarrassing Toddler Moments
Your toddler's ears are amazing! They hear everything, and replays like a tape recorder. Here are a few tips to prevent your toddler from replaying the embarrassing recorded words he hears.

Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools